This project was pretty much finished at the end of the previous unit. I had to add some elements that I had previously taken out because they were no longer part of the requirements for a given unit. Putting everything together wasn't difficult at all. Just throw in some additional story text and some cool graphic effects, and it was finished. I had a two week break because I got done so early.
This is probably one of my top 5 favorite classes.
This course had ten assignments, including a final project (unit 10):
In addition to the ten assignments for the class, there were three
multimedia projects that I completed from the textbook: